Korsmo Construction is one of the best construction companies based in Tacoma, Washington, USA. This company was established in 1948 and has since built a reputation as a most trusted and experienced provider of construction services in the Pacific Northwest Region. The company is looking to hire candidates for the post of Construction Project Manager. Further details regarding the position are given below.
Construction Project Manager
The company offers a handsome amount of salary of $90,000-130,000 per year.
Role of a Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning, design, and construction of a building or infrastructure project from start to finish. Some of the key responsibilities of a construction project manager are.
- Develop and manage timing and budgets for every assigned project.
- Originate and track important construction documents and protect the company’s risk.
- Conduct monthly project reviews and suggest solutions for challenges and problems.
- Worked and assigned accounting staff to handle subcontractor compliance tracking.
- Reports on a daily basis to the assigned Sr construction project manager.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience as a project manager.
- Knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office software.
- Undergraduate degree in Construction Management or relevant field.
- Public Speaking time.
- Should have leadership qualities.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement of up to one month’s salary.
Tacoma, WA, USA