Chandler Macleod is the leading provider of temporary contractors to the NSW Government and has partnered with NSW Government Departments and Agencies for more than 25 years.
At Chandler Macleod our mission is to recruit using the BestFit™ methodology which is tailored to providing the most suitable candidate for every position at every level for every NSW Government Department.
Chandler Macleod is looking to engage a Communications and Engagement Manager for a contract term of 6 months with a well-established NSW Government department. This role will be based in the Sydney CBD with flexible working arrangements on offer.
In this position, you will be required to perform but are not limited to the following tasks:
- Lead the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and operational engagement plans, programs, projects and initiatives that meet customer needs and align with the agencies business objectives.
- Lead a team of communications and engagement specialists responsible for managing high value communications channels and the delivery of key communication plans and collateral.
- Manage the development, implementation and evaluation of best practice communication and engagement strategies to effectively engage a range of different communities and key stakeholders across all business units.
- Provide specialist advice and support on communication and engagement issues, risks and opportunities and appropriate management strategies to deliver business objectives and enhance reputation.
- Ensure projects have communication and engagement strategies, plans and budget in place developed in partnership with project leaders and relevant business partners.
- Build and maintain collaborative and consultative working relationships with stakeholders to promote open communication and facilitate delivery of best practice communication and engagement initiatives.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
To be successful in this position, you will need to have experience in the following:
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing strategic communication campaigns.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and build networks.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- High level presentation skills.
- High level of written, verbal and aural communication skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations or relevant experience in communities and engagement programs
If you are interested in the position the please click on the APPLY BELOW button or alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected]