Randstad is one of the popular recruiting firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Commercial Manager. This firm was established in the 1960s and has over 50 branches across the country. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Commercial Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is £85,000-95,000 per year.
Role of a Commercial Manager
The key duties of a Commercial Manager are the following:
- Developing and implementing commercial techniques to drive business growth and profitability
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and collaborations
- Studying market trends and customer needs to inform product development and marketing strategies
- Conducting market research and collecting business intelligence to inform strategic decision-making
- Negotiating contracts and contracts with suppliers, vendors, and customers
- Handling pricing strategies and ensuring competitive pricing for products or services
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory conditions
- Developing and operating budgets and financial forecasts
- Building and supporting relationships with key stakeholders and members to drive business success.
- 10 years of working experience is required.
- Strong references.
- Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
- With a valid driver’s license for the UK.
- Experience working within the water industry is essential.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Oswestry, Shropshire, UK