Encore Personnel is one of the popular firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Coach Driver. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Coach drivers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm varies on daily basis.
- Mon to Fri £15.00 per hour.
- Sat £16.00 per hour.
- Sun £17.00 per hour.
Job Duties of a Coach Driver
The key duties of a Coach Driver are the following.
- Driving a coach safely and efficiently to transport passengers to their destination.
- Confirming the coach is clean, well-maintained, and fueled before each trip.
- Conducting regular safety checks on the coach, such as checking tire pressure and brakes.
- Packing and unpacking luggage and assisting passengers with boarding and disembarking.
- Communicating effectively with the tour or trip organizers and handling any issues or concerns that may arise.
- Providing basic information to passengers about the trip, such as the route, period, and stops.
- Maintaining proper records of trips, including mileage, fuel usage, and passenger totals.
- A valid full category PSV license/Category D license.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have good customer service skills and an eye for detail.
- No more than 6 points on your license for insurance purposes.
- New Passes are welcome.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Leicestershire, United Kingdom