One of the best manpower firms Juan Smar Manpower Phils. Co is seeking to hire candidates for the placement of Civil Laboratory Technician. Both female & male applicants can apply for this position. Candidates must hold experience as Civil Laboratory Technician. There are only 10 vacuities functional for the job. Additional points regarding the job are given below.
Civil Laboratory Technician
The salary offered by the company is SAR 2,000 – 2,200 per month.
Job Duties of a Civil Laboratory Technician
Some of the basic tasks of a Civil Laboratory Technician are the following.
- Collecting and testing samples: Civil laboratory technicians collect samples of soil, concrete, asphalt, and other materials from construction sites and test them to ensure they meet specific criteria and specifications.
- Analyzing data and preparing reports: Technicians analyze data collected from tests and prepare reports detailing the results and any guidance for improving the quality of the materials sampled.
- Operating and maintaining laboratory equipment: Civil laboratory technicians operate a variety of equipment, such as testing machines, scales, and microscopes, and ensure that they are calibrated and preserved properly.
- Ensuring compliance with safety regulations: Technicians ensure that safety restrictions are followed in the laboratory, including suitable handling and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintaining inventory and ordering supplies: Civil laboratory technicians maintain stock records of supplies and materials used in testing and order new supplies as required.
- Communicating with project managers and engineers: Technicians communicate with project managers and engineers to ensure that testing is done according to project specifications and to provide recommendations for improving the quality of the materials being used.
- Providing support for field operations: Civil laboratory technicians may provide support for field operations, including testing samples collected on construction sites and providing suggestions for enhancing the quality of the materials being used.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is needed.
- Prof’l License (Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam).
- With experience in Saudi or GCC countries.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this placement is April 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Inquisitive candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will get the selected prospects.
- Please be reminded that as per POEA laws, the posting fee is up to a maximum of one month’s pay.
Riyadh, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia