SDL Trading LLC is one of the electronic firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Chief Accountant. There is only 1 vacancy available for the position Only male applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Chief Accountants. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary offered by the firm is $1000 – $1,500 per month.
Role of a Chief Accountant
The key duties of a Chief Accountant are the following.
- Financial Reporting: The chief accountant is liable for ensuring that proper and timely financial reports are made and provided to the senior management, investors, regulatory agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Financial Analysis: They must perform financial analysis to interpret and present complex financial data to decision-makers. This includes identifying trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: They oversee the preparation and research of funding and forecasts to ensure that they are accurate and aligned with the organization’s plans and objectives.
- Internal Controls: They are responsible for establishing and maintaining internal controls to ensure that financial transactions are accurate, complete, and in compliance with applicable laws and restrictions.
- Accounting Operations: They manage the daily operations of the accounting department, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and payroll.
- Taxation: They are accountable for confirming compliance with tax laws and regulations and preparing tax returns.
- Audit and Compliance: They coordinate and manage internal and external audits to ensure that financial statements and reports are accurate and comply with accounting standards and regulations.
- Staff Management: They lead and manage the accounting team, including hiring, training, and evaluating staff performance.
- Strategic Planning: They provide strategic financial advice to the senior management unit to support decision-making and ensure financial sustainability.
- Risk Management: They identify and manage economic risks to ensure that the organization’s financial assets are protected.
- Age must be at least 30 -40 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Only male applicants can apply for this job.
- A minimum of 3 years or plus experience is required.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is April 1, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates.