Alignz Recruitment is one of the best recruitment firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Midwives. Only male applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Carpenter. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is $25.00-38.00 per hour.
Role of Carpenter
The key duties of a Carpenter are the following.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints, building plans, and specifications
- Measuring and marking materials to size and shape according to specifications
- Cutting, shaping, and binding materials using hand and power tools
- Installing, repairing, and supporting structures such as floors, walls, roofs, windows, doors, and cabinets
- Inspecting and ensuring that completed work meets quality and safety measures
- Estimating material requirements and calculating costs
- Working with other tradespeople such as electricians and plumbers to complete projects
- Maintaining tools and equipment
- Communicating with clients, architects, and supervisors to guarantee projects are conducted according to specifications and timelines.
- 2 – 4 years of working experience is required.
- New Zealand Certificate in carpentry or equivalent.
- LPB is ideal but not necessary.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read plans with an understanding of the building codes.
- Good eye for detail and an ability to solve problems practically.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.