Parman INC is one of the most willing agencies functioning in New Zealand. They desire to hire candidates for the position of Carpenter. Candidates must hold experience as Carpenter. There are merely 20 vacancies available for the placement. Additional details about the job are given below.
The basic salary package of a Carpenter is NZD 27.76 per hour.
Job Duties of a Carpenter
Some of the significant responsibilities of a Carpenter are the following.
- Reading blueprints and specifications: Carpenters must be able to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and specifications to decide the materials, dimensions, and layout of a project.
- Measuring and marking materials: Carpenters must measure and mark wood and other materials accurately, ensuring that they fit together properly.
- Cutting and shaping materials: Carpenters use a combination of tools, including saws, routers, and drills, to cut and shape wood and other materials.
- Installing structures and fixtures: Carpenters install and assemble structures such as walls, roofs, and floors, as well as fixtures such as cabinets, windows, and doors.
- Finishing and sanding surfaces: Carpenters use sanders, planers, and other tools to smooth and finish surfaces, ensuring a high-quality appearance.
- Maintaining tools and equipment: Carpenters are responsible for maintaining their tools and gear, ensuring they are in suitable working order and safe to use.
- 3 years of experience as Carpenter is a must.
- High school graduation certificate.
- Ability To read and write in English.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this post is April 9, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested hopefuls can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please visit our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full papers according to the job situation to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application document so that, the firm can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the selected contenders.
- This job includes no placement charges.
Auckland, Auckland Region, New Zealand, Zip Code: 1010