PRINICPALIA Management and Personnel Consultants, INC is one of the popular corporations. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Car Mechanic. There are only 30 vacancies available for the position. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Car Mechanic. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AUD 22 – 23 per hour.
Role of a Car Mechanic
The key duties of a Car Mechanic are the following.
- Analyzing problems with vehicles and performing repairs as needed, such as fixing brakes, engines, transmissions, and electrical systems.
- Performing routine maintenance, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and tune-ups to maintain vehicles in sound working condition.
- Using automated diagnostic equipment to identify issues with vehicles that may not be apparent through visual inspections.
- Speaking with customers to explain the scope of repairs needed, provide cost estimates, and obtain approval for repair work.
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and methods to stay current in the field.
- Maintaining correct records of repair work performed, including parts used and labor hours.
- Ordering and keeping an inventory of parts and supplies needed for repairs.
- Collaborating with other mechanics and technicians to troubleshoot complex problems and find solutions.
- Confirming that work is performed safely and in observation with all relevant regulations and safety procedures.
- 5 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Both male and female applicants can apply for this job.
- Must speak fluent English and must have a tertiary education.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia