Dexterra Group is one of the finest firms. The firm is looking to hire candidates for the post of Camp Manager. Both male and female applicants can apply for this job. The company requires candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates must have experience as Camp Managers. Further details regarding the position are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is USD $2000 per month.
- Free Traveling pass.
- All meals and accommodations are provided free of charge
- Private room with cable TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Linens and towels provided
- Access to laundry facilities and detergents
- Access to a gym
Job Duties of a Camp Manager
The duties of a Camp Manager depend on the setting of their work but some key responsibilities are following.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of an assigned camp, including, but not restricted to camp start-ups and shut-downs, operational duties, administration duties, maintenance duties, successful commissary operation, inventory responsibilities, labor costs, and client satisfaction
- Uphold camp and workplace health and safety measures
- Meet with clients and deliver quality customer service by addressing their special requests and concerns in a prompt and effective manner
- Supervising, training, and supervising staff performance issues
- Manage staff scheduling, payroll, and daily and weekly meetings
- Inspecting, evaluating, and assuring the camp cleanliness, food quality, and presentation and controlling stock to meet or exceed expectation
- Organize and submit weekly and monthly reports
- A criminal record check may be conducted.
- Work with arms at full length.
- Climb ladders or stairs.
- Perform repetitive hand work requiring full use of both hands.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 30, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job has no placement fee.
Thunder Bay, ON, Canda