C++ Developer jobs in Poland. Sii Poland is an IT and engineering services company that provides consulting, digital transformation, and BPO services. Warszawa, Mazowieckie,. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of C++ developer. candidates must hold experience in the IT . Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is zł 7,185 per month.
Role of a C++ Developer
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Developing new functions
- Analyzing bugs and implementing fixes
- Ensuring integrity and communication between different environments
- Defining architecture and requirements specifications
- Designing software and interfaces
- Participating in software verification activities (inspection and static code analysis)
- Developing unit, design, and integration tests
- Creating test documentation
- Assessing and prioritizing technical issues and effectively communicating these priorities
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- unique projects and many benefits. These include free training and exam vouchers.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C++ programming (embedded systems)
- Experience in development for Linux operating systems
- Previous work in the Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Git / SVN code versioning system
- Familiarity with code review tools, e.g. Gerrit, Crucible
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns
- Advanced written and spoken English, allowing trouble-free communication
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is June 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Wrocław, Dolnośląskie, Poland.