- Position : Backend Engineer/Web Developer (Python/NodeJS/MongoDB/SQLite3)
- Location : Kallang Pudding Rd
- Working hours : Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm
- Salary (commensurate with experience) : Up to $5000 + AWS + Performance Bonus + 14 Days Annual Leave (Up to 18 Days)
- Duration : Permanent
- Industry : Technology
- Create, design and modify web-based application to suit the requirements
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Working together with software team for creation of backend architecture and services to accommodate the functional requirement from designers and business teams
- Create and implement APIs to communicate with remote devices
- Build reusable code that is optimized for maximum speed and scalability
- Support, maintenance, and documentation of software functionality including application changes
- Apply continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) for software development, Software testing and quality assurance
- Continuously research emerging trends in web-based technologies and user experience best practices, and make recommendations for implementation of those trends and practices
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned
- Degree(s) in Computer Science or a related field, and/or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in web development field, Python and NodeJS
- Experience in creating Real-Time Dynamic Web Applications
- Ability to manage and scale various forms of databases including MongoDB and SQLite3
- Knowledge and experience with REST APIs, creating API centric microservices applications, working and connecting with API.
- Experience with AWS Services for Three-Tier Architecture Setup
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who can converse in Mandarin only.
Email to: diana(at)searchpersonnel.com.sg or call me at: 6398 5682 for more information.
Do visit www.facebook.com/search.personnel for more job listings.
***We do not charge our candidates any referral fee nor bind them with any contract.***
Diana Okta Tio
Senior Consulting Manager (APAC)
Reg no.: R2094678
EA No: 13C6684
Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
Search Personnel is an established, leading and reputable recruitment company that brings effective services to individuals and organisations with a sense of urgency and commitment.
The thought behind Search Personnel is to deliver a specialized, high quality recruitment service.
With Search Personnel you can expect a level of quality and professionalism from experts who know recruitment and understand the market. With a team of experienced recruitment consultants, we can exploit into years of local recruitment experience and expertise. This enables us to bring the best roles and the best candidates together.
- Executive Search (Headhunting)
- Permanent Staffing
- Payroll Processing Service
- Contract Staffing
- Temporary Staffing and Casual Workers
- Foreign Recruitment (Overseas placements)
SME100 Awards 2020 – Singapore’s Fast Moving Companies
- Best Recruitment Portal – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2019
- Best Staffing Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
- Best Mid-Management Recruitment Firm – (Singapore) – Bronze in 2020
- Best Recruitment Firm – Mid-management roles RM8000 – RM15000 per month (Malaysia) – Gold in 2017 and Bronze in 2020
- Best Recruitment Firm – Non-management roles under RM8000 per month (Malaysia) – Silver in 2018
- Best Executive Search Firm – (Malaysia) – Bronze Award in 2019 and 2020
Voted by our valued clients and the public, HR Vendors of the Year Awards is one of Asia’s largest award shows dedicated to celebrating the achievements of organizations that do their best in serving the HR professionals.
We are not only providing recruitment services but also solutions to employers in talent management, from employee’s on-boarding, performance management, to retention.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Search Personnel Private Limited for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Additional Company Information
1 – 50 Employees
Average Processing Time
Human Resources Management / Consulting