PRINCIPALIA Management and Personnel Consultants, INC is the most trusted firm of all time. This firm is hiring people for the post of Auto Mechanic.PRINCIPALIA Management and Personnel Consultants, Inc. is a Philippine-based recruitment agency that provides efficient and effective staffing solutions to companies both in the Philippines and abroad. Since our establishment in 1986, we have been committed to delivering top-quality human resource services to our clients and connecting them with the best candidates in the industry. There are merely 20 vacancies available. Further details related to the post are given below.
AUD $28 – $30 per hour
Duties of an AutoMechanic
- Diagnosing problems: An auto mechanic needs to be able to identify the source of a problem and determine the best course of action to fix it. This may involve using diagnostic equipment, performing visual inspections, and test-driving the vehicle.
- Repairing or replacing parts: Auto mechanics may need to repair or replace a wide range of parts, such as engines, brakes, transmissions, or suspension systems. They need to have a strong understanding of how each part functions and the skills to perform the necessary repairs.
- Performing maintenance tasks: Auto mechanics may need to perform routine maintenance tasks such as oil changes, tire rotations, and other preventative maintenance services.
- Keeping records: Auto mechanics need to keep detailed records of the work they perform, including the parts they use and the procedures they follow.
- Using computerized diagnostic equipment: Auto mechanics use computerized diagnostic equipment to diagnose complex problems with a vehicle’s electronic systems.
- Providing customer service: Auto mechanics may need to communicate with customers to explain the problems with their vehicles and the repairs that need to be made. They may also provide advice on how to prevent future issues.
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies: Auto mechanics must continuously stay up-to-date with new automotive technologies, tools, and methods to ensure that they are using the most efficient and effective solutions
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Engineering.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 18, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job includes a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia