PRINICPALIA Management and Personnel Consultants, INC is one of the finest firms looking to hire candidates for the post of Auto Mechanic. There are only 20 vacancies available for the position. The company requires candidates with excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure as a team. Further details related to the post are given below.
The salary package offered by the firm is AUD 28 – 30 per hour
Job Duties of an Auto Mechanic
- Diagnosing vehicle problems: Auto mechanics are responsible for identifying the cause of a vehicle’s malfunction or issue. They use various diagnostic tools and techniques to identify problems with the engine, brakes, transmission, or other systems.
- Repairing and replacing parts: Once the problem has been identified, auto mechanics repair or replace faulty parts, such as brakes, engines, or transmissions. They use specialized tools and equipment to make repairs or replacements and may need to order replacement parts as necessary.
- Performing routine maintenance: Auto mechanics also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as oil changes, tire rotations, and tune-ups. They may also inspect vehicles to identify potential issues before they become major problems.
- Testing vehicle systems: Auto mechanics test repaired systems to ensure that they are working correctly. This may involve test-driving the vehicle or using diagnostic equipment to ensure that the repaired systems are functioning as they should.
- Communicating with customers: Auto mechanics often communicate with customers to explain the repairs that are needed, the estimated cost of repairs, and the timeline for completing repairs. They may also provide advice on how to maintain a vehicle and avoid future problems.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Engineering.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 22, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job contains a placement fee of up to one month’s salary.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.