Randstad is one of the most trusted companies and is seeking to hire candidates for the post of Associate Sales Manager. An Associate Sales Manager is a mid-level management role responsible for overseeing and coordinating the sales activities of a team of sales professionals. Further details regarding the post are given below.
Associate Sales Manager
The salary package offered by the company is 24,000 euros per year.
- Competitive salary.
- Y1 OTE of up to 29-34K.
- Company phone, laptop, and car.
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive potential.
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought-after location.
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes.
Role of an Associate Sales Manager
- Developing and implementing sales strategies: An Associate Sales Manager is responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that will help the sales team meet or exceed sales targets.
- Coordinating sales activities: The Associate Sales Manager is responsible for coordinating the sales activities of the sales team to ensure that they are working efficiently and effectively.
- Managing sales team: The Associate Sales Manager is responsible for managing the sales team, which includes training, coaching, and motivating team members to achieve their individual and team sales goals.
- Analyzing market trends: An Associate Sales Manager is responsible for analyzing market trends and staying up-to-date with changes in the market and competitors to identify new opportunities and develop effective sales strategies.
- Building and maintaining relationships: The Associate Sales Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key customers and stakeholders to ensure that the sales team is meeting their needs and expectations.
- Conducting sales presentations: The Associate Sales Manager may be responsible for conducting sales presentations and participating in negotiations to close sales deals.
- Monitoring sales performance: The Associate Sales Manager is responsible for monitoring the sales team’s performance and analyzing sales data to identify areas for improvement.
- Educated to degree level.
- Full Uk driving license.
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
Last Date for Applying
The final date for applying for this position is March 31, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested contenders can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For more updates please see our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with full documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the company can effortlessly access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates.
- This job includes no placement expense.
Birmingham, United Kingdom