Industry: Automotive Industry (German MNC)
Location: Jurong East (Near MRT)
Working Hours: 9am to 6 pm (Mon-Fri) / Hybrid work arrangement
Salary Range: $5,500 – $7,800 Per month
This is a Permanent position.
Assistant Manager, Full Stack Developer Lead
We are looking for a seasoned lead developer with experience in full stack development. As a Full Stack Developer Lead, you will be responsible for the full software development lifecycle, leading a team of full stack product developers and leading in the technical design specification, architecture, research, development, integration, testing, deployment, and implementation of state-of-the-art Blockchain based enterprise grade product. You will lead by example, be a subject matter expert and infuse the development team with a passion for building effective, high quality and robust innovative solutions.
– Lead the Software Development team for product development in the direction of SaaS
– Lead, develop and coach the Software Development team in building a blockchain based product
– Responsible for providing technical guidance and for full stack, architectural, solution design specification and documentation
– Responsible for the design, development, modification, maintenance, testing and deployment as per high quality coding standards
– Responsible for project version control, coding standards, branching strategy and deployment
– As part of the full development lifecycle you will be responsible for continuous integration testing, Unit Testing and Performance Testing
– Analysis and identifying right tooling for the development work
– Work closely with the design team in the areas of user journeys, prototypes, and wireframes
– Design and develop automation tasks for various aspects of product usage for end customers
– Coordinate release and sprint planning & conduct daily scrum meetings
– 8+ years software engineering experience in developing enterprise grade products
– 5+ years leading end to end full stack design, development and implementation
– 8+ years software engineering experience in any 2-3 of programming languages
– Strong experience handling front end, backend, integration layers
– Excellent working technical knowledge and understanding of Blockchain, Web3.0 technology
– Excellent working knowledge and understanding of DevOps tool chain
– Excellent working knowledge and understanding of product management tools
– Knowledgeable in Blockchain, Web3.0
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 20 Cecil Street, #08-09, PLUS Building, Singapore 049705.
Tel: 6950 9741
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1106021
Posting Personnel: Sherry Yeoh Xianni