Assistant General Manager job in the United States. JobsInLogistics.com dominates the online recruiting industry, specializing in the logistics, supply chain, transportation, distribution, warehousing, freight brokerage, manufacturing, freight forwarding, purchasing and 3PL professions. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Assistant General Manager. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
Assistant General Manager
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $140,108 per year.
Role of an Assistant General Manager
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Coordinate the dispatching, in service monitoring and turn-in activities involved in daily transit operations.
- Work with the Maintenance Manger to insure that vehicles dispatched are in proper working conditions.
- Prepare and verify operations payroll.
- Develop manpower requirements for Road Supervisors, Dispatchers, Operators and Service Personnel.
- Coordinate operations personnel selection, recruitment and training with the Safety Manager.
- Assist in developing procedure manuals for Dispatchers, Road Supervisors, Operators and Service personnel.
- Ensure accurate and timely collection and reporting of fare box revenue
- Assist with preparation of annual budget
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Must have knowledge of transit operations, maintenance, and administration.
- Must have good communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is 15 June 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Norwich Town, NY United States.