Assistant Accountants jobs in New Zealand. Aktive is a charitable trust with the vision to make Auckland the world’s most active city. They are seeking talented candidates for the position of Assistant accountant. candidates must hold experience in a similar field. Additional details related to the job are shown below.
The salary package offered by the firm for this position is $55,093 per month.
Role of a Assistant Accountants
Some of the important duties of this position are as follows.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- great atmosphere and comfortable working conditions
- growth opportunities
- Attractive salary.
Interested persons should have the knowledge and experience in these
- Assistant accountants must possess an Associate’s degree in accounting or finance, at a minimum.
- A Bachelor’s degree may be required for career advancement beyond the assistant level, and may be preferred for some assistant accounting roles.
Last Date for Applying
The final date to apply for this position is June 12, 2023
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply by clicking on apply button.
- For further job updates please check out our website at boardofjobs.com
- Applicants should apply with complete papers associated with the job position to evade obscurity. Carefully fill out the application form so that, the firm can access you and your application is not left out.
- The firm will call the shortlisted candidates.
This job is provided by a firm located in Auckland, New Zealand