Analyst / Programmer
You will be part of a team that performs system development using Microsoft development suite such as VB and VB.Net. You will have the opportunity to learn Oracle Database and incorporate it into your arsenal of IT skills. You will use your technical skills to manage the daily operation of the company information system for our group of global users in the freight and logistics industry.
- Work with Internal Business user to define user requirement
- Build the user interface for new application software
- Develop the application, server, and database that make up the foundational structure of a website/ application software
- Prepare systems documentation, such as functional specifications and technical specifications
- Prepare and develop User Acceptance Testing (UAT) plan, coordinate and administer UAT and pilot runs applications software
- Be the key contact and work closely with system vendors and business users / leaders to resolve all system related issues
- Strong programming skills in .Net application, Visual Basic ASP, C#.Net , HTML and Java
- Strong working experience with SQL and PLSQL knowledge
- 5 years or more of relevant experience with solid exposure in systems design, application development, Web application development, SQL Server database design and development, including Database views, triggers and rules, stored procedures on SQL server platform
- Proven experience in system implementation and deployment
- Experience in developing middleware for system integration is required.
- Good communications and vendor management skills; proactive, problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment with changing priorities.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline.
Work location : Changi
Mon to Fri 8.30am to 6pm