We have built agile based delivery squads and require an Analyst Programmer to assist with delivering solutions for product owners. You will have the desire to take on new challenges and want to grow your abilities. You will be responsible for contributing to the strategy, planning and execution of the squad’s activities. We are looking for Analyst Programmer
You will have real world experience with object orientated design and coding, large system support, application configuration and SQL development skills.
Being a self-motivated key player in a small agile team focused on delivering integrated solutions to product owners, working closely with project managers, scrum masters, you will enjoy variety in this role.
For the Analyst Programmer we are looking for someone who;
- Is a capable object orientated developer. You might be familiar with one language, but you’ll dive right into learning others if needed.
- Is enthusiastic about smart methods and technologies to unit and regression test.
- Knows that operational support is 3DHB ICTs bread and butter and will ensure solutions are stable, secure, and robust.
- Is self-motivated, patient and can run with a task, but has the savvy to know when to talk to others or ask for help.
- Is comfortable working with project managers, scrum masters and other leadership players.
About our team
- A supportive, encouraging, and collaborative environment where work-life balance is important.
- We value people and what they bring to the table – their personality and their skills. We appreciate great work, and love working with people who do too.
- A flexible working from home policy
- We want to support you in your personal and professional goals.
- You’ll do work that’s challenging and meaningful, supporting digital solutions to our clinical and administrative staff.
- Experience in applications support, maintenance and development in a complex systems environment
- Participated in Agile development teams
- Great communication skills
- Experience in the health sector is desirable
Strong Technical Skills
- Object orientated design and coding
- SQL, associated queries, database design and optimisation
- Web application design and frameworks
- XSD/XSLT Stylesheets
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience with Orion’s Rhapsody product
- Java script
- .NET, C#, Unix, HTML, CSS, XML, Informix, Oracle.
- HL7 standard knowledge
A sound understanding of
- Software Development Life Cycles
- Information security
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email [email protected] and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.
Applications close 14th May.
Please note we will be reviewing applications as we receive them and continuing with the recruitment process.
By joining together we will succeed
Stay with us for more updates https://www.boardofjobs.com/