- Opportunity to work in a Reputable Organisation!
- 5 days work week (Office Hour)
- Location: East
- Prepare quarterly schedules for external audit.
- Perform balance sheet review activities.
- Assist in reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly closing.
- Support in internal and external audits.
- Support in SOX compliance.
- Positive attitude!
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in accounting.
- Basic IFRS knowledge.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on ‘Apply here’ or email to [email protected] to drop your resume
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Direct +65 6697 7851
EA Licence No.91C2918
Personnel Registration No. R23113022