- Opportunity to work in a Reputable Organization within Airline industry
- 5 days work week
- Location: West
- Perform accounts payable or accounts receivable tasks, as assigned in the Singapore Finance and Accounting regional hub, and ensure they are performed in accordance with the Financial Policies Manual (FPM) and the Financial Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Perform month- and year-end closings as needed, in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). This will include the preparation of reconciliation reports and financial disclosure documents.
- Perform fixed asset accounting and ensure accurate postings, especially at month-end.
- Perform Intra-Region Intercompany transactions including but not limited to VAT transfers, cash centralization, making or receiving payments, dividend payouts, royalty charges and cost allocations. Ensure no intercompany mismatch at each month-end.
- Attend to daily bank transactions including but not limited to bank charges, and interest income and investment postings. Ensure completeness of SAP interface.
- Perform other Finance and Accounting tasks as assigned including but not limited to taxation- and/or statutory-related tasks in accordance with the relevant SOP.
- 1-2 years of working experience in AR or AP accounting will be an added advantage.
- Prior experience using SAP system is a plus.
- No expereince is welcome to appyl as training is provided.
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Simply click on ‘Apply here’ to drop your resume or send your resume to [email protected].
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Angeline Low Hooi Seei
Direct Line: 6697 7942
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1988232