We are looking for an experience Accountant
About Our Client
Our client is a global pioneer leader in providing environmentally sustainable, product protection solutions. With a well-established network and fast growing revenue, they are seeking for a high calibre Accountant to support their Finance Team.
- Responsible for accounts receivables/payable, general ledger, fixed asset, inter-conciliation in US GAAP
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports, and local statutory financial statements
- Ensure a timely month-end closing using SAP S4 Hana
- Consolidate results of APAC entities to Singapore HQ
- Support the costing processes such as labour, overheads, stock reconciliations etc.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on tax and statutory reporting matters
- Handle local audit and government inspections if necessary
- Maintain cash and bank journal, prepare monthly bank reconciliation, monitor payment terms and cash forecast
- Work with business stakeholders such as IT, external vendors to improve processes
- Other projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree holder in Business (Finance or Accounting) or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in manufacturing environment/commercial firms
- Able to communicate in mandarin to work with stakeholders from Asia eg. China during budgeting season
- Tech savvy, proficient in Power BI, SAP R3/S4 and CRM tools will be beneficial
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking, proactive and problem-solving oriented mind-set
What’s on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to take on a key role in being part of a fast-growing organisation that promotes progression, recognition and is a firm believer of driving sustainability through technology.
For more updates stay with boardofjobs.com