Role – Java Spark Developer Location – Singapore We are offering a contract position with an initial duration of 1 year, with the potential for extension based on performance and business needs. We’re looking for someone who’s committed to making a meaningful contribution to our team and eager to grow with us over the course of their contract. Benefits Benefits: 1 First Flight Ticket 2 5 days accommodation 3 Employment pass sponsorship + DP Pass sponsership 4 18 days of annual leaves 5 14 days of medical leave 6 Medical Insurance
Role – Java Spark Developer
Location – Singapore
We are offering a contract position with an initial duration of 1 year, with the potential for extension based on performance and business needs. We’re looking for someone who’s committed to making a meaningful contribution to our team and eager to grow with us over the course of their contract.
- First Flight Ticket
- 5 days accommodation
- Employment pass sponsorship + DP Pass sponsership
- 18 days of annual leaves
- 14 days of medical leave
- Medical Insurance
What sets our client apart?
- They are a well-established and respected financial institution with a strong track record of success.
- They have a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, constantly looking for ways to improve their services and offerings.
- They offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, as well as opportunities for growth and development within the organization.
If you are passionate about technology and innovation and want to work for a company that values its employees and invests in their success, we want to hear from you.We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive workplace where all individuals feel valued and respected
Functional / Technical Competencies (What competencies do the job require?)
- 4+ years of relevant working experience as a Java developer
- Experience in back-end development using Java 8+, Spring Boot, Database (SQL Server / Postgres), Docker, Kubernetes, Apache SPARK
- Good understanding & working knowledge with Agile/Scrum
- Hands-on experience of end-to-end design and implementation of complex IT systems
- Bachelor or Technical Degree in Computer Science, IS, or IT is preferred
- Must have strong knowledge in Core Java (Java 8+) and OOAD
- Must have good understanding and hands on experience in Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Security, AOP, Data, Integration, Transaction, Batch etc.) with Spring Boot
- Must have good experience with APACHE SPARK framework
- Must have good experience with databases like Postgres / SQL Server / Oracle
- Good understanding of Hibernate/JPA framework.
- Good to have experience with Kafka
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker & Kubernetes and familiar with cloud native principles
- Experience with designing and developing API’s using REST and documenting it using Swagger
Technical (Nice to have)
- Experience with Apache or Nginx
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber
- Experience with API management tools like WSO2 or Axway
- Familiarity with Elastic stack
To apply, please send your updated CV to . We look forward to hearing from you.
Direct Line: 8463 2870
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R2096241